- PonderingTwo Who are you? ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Friday 14 September 2012



Life always has it's ups and downs

But for her Life was always a question mark,

Seriously she took her life

And similarly Life also took her very seriously,

She fought like a warrior with people, with herself

But all in vain as Life showed her the opposite,

Saddened and disheartened with Life

She asked, "Who are you?",

Life replied, "I am very much you"!!.

(She interrupting in between)

"You are not me", she retorted

"No! I am you", Life asserted,

I am that invisible path waiting for you to cross

To enjoy the unchartered territory & open your dreams galore,

If you are willing to see the other side, all I am is in front of you

So tell me, "Who are you"?
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. Maybe best to be at the border of the two, not very serious about life, nor too carefree, then there'd be less of the "who are you" questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Leo, but there is a deeper meaning to this poem. It is about success and failure. Even failures can led to successes in life. It's just a matter to looking things from different perspective. :)

    ReplyDelete