- PonderingTwo In Pursuit ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Monday 24 June 2013

This post has been written for The Indian Bloggers League, 2013 conducted by The Writeup Cafe

It’s time for a change
Time for some chalk and cheese
Says my inner voice
And I wonder why

A source of distraction during the day
A source of inspiration in dreams
The time is here upon me
But I keep dragging my feet

Only the foolish few dares...

Is it foolishness to dare?

Or is it just some bait?

I don’t know...

Poignant and scared I lay
With fears and apprehension on one side
With hope for the ascent on other
My intellect unable to comprehend

With the crack of dawn
Amid butterflies in my stomach
I decide to prod 
To drift towards a new location

What lies ahead?
And what shall pass...
All I know is to tread cautiously
The path less traveled

Beckon dreams and aspiration
That burning desire
To wither the storm
Sets me going

Rafting, I pursue the uncharted territory
Heart feels heavy with the sight
New lanes and new faces
Suddenly seems inviting

Or perhaps it’s just an illusion...
I don’t know...
‘Take life as it comes, play along with it’
The motto that ought to follow

Finding it, is a herculean task
Cannot be bought by money
For I’m sure but only by time
I settle, enjoying the tide
In pursuit of happiness


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali ! Glad that you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad that you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Future is always a mystery. :)

    nicely expressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani! :)

      Indeed! Future is always a mystery.

      Delete