- PonderingTwo #DoYourHomework and plan for Your Child's Future ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Thursday 17 December 2015


I clearly remember the days when I used to get down every evening to do my school homework. Although how boring it might be or how lazy I might have been, I used to compulsorily get down to finish my homework. Those days of nostalgia are almost lost in the transition from a student to a bread earner.

But recently, I got a chance, when some good folks walked me to #DoYourHomework all over again and trust me it did gave me a sense of urgency to do my homework. It gave most importantly, the parents a message to #DoYourHomework for your ward's success.

Children's now-a-days at a very young age have some sort of direction as to where they would like to see themselves in future. They have a vague idea as to what they would like to become, say for eg: a pilot, or a sport trainer or anything under the sun. Their aims and ambitions are as different as chalk and cheese. In our times, we used to pursue the tried and tested courses, but not now. Today, the doors have opened to plenty of opportunities and children are not risk averse as we were. 

So what to do when they have high ambitions which requires huge amount of money? None of the parents would like to cite 'No enough money' as a reason for quashing their children's aspirations.

Well, we have one option and that is to #DoYourHomework.



A group of parents and children were asked what's their child's dream and each of them had to draw it. The end result was simply amazing. This simple exercise straight away touched the cord of many parents present out there. It rightfully answered the question of ways of fulfilling your child's dream and that is by choosing Axis Mutual Fund where it allows you to be on the same page as that of our child.

You can take the test and accordingly do a systematic investment planning for your child's education, the dream and the ambition. Thus, rightfully plan for your child's future.

Also, please note that it is never too late to start planning for your child's future as with each passing day, the cost of education is going to rise. With that, always keep it a point to keep invested for a longer term, say 10 years plus, to gain the returns which we expect.

Well, I have already started my homework, what about you? If not, then #DoYourHomework ASAP.




Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment