- PonderingTwo Uniquely Yours - Day 21 #AtoZChallenge ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Monday 25 April 2016

love
Source


Uniquely gifted
A boon never lifted
Everything is shifted
Yet nothing has changed

Twisting his nose
Was his habit as
He set aside my curls 
With a soft blow of air

His mouth was a perfect O
When my curls flew
Allowing him a perfect vision of me
As she smiled carrying me on his arms

Our eyes met for the moment
Wishing for the time not to elapse
As he let me inside the chamber
For my chemotherapy sessions

Out came me and looked
With a bated breath
As I smiled at him

And in no time
We tasted the salty water of kisses
Mingling with longing and love
As he scooped the unique me off my feet

This post is written as a part of #AtoZChallenge held annually in April

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment