- PonderingTwo Queen - Day 17 #AtoZChallenge ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Wednesday 20 April 2016


Source: Pablo


I may have not said
But you are the queen to me

There are women slimmer than you, slimmer
There are women smarter than you, smarter
There are women more beautiful than you, more beautiful
But you are the queen to me

There are women whom I like
There are women who I like
Then there is you, only you
A world apart from them and 
As special as a queen to me

Many women are friendly to me, friendly
Many women appear welcoming to me, welcoming
Many women appear sexy to me, sexy

But as you appear in front of me
My soul hymns the tune
Of love, true and honest love
As you form a queen perfect in your own sweet ways

This post is written as a part of #AtoZChallenge held annually in April

0 comments:

Post a Comment