- PonderingTwo Genuine - Day 7 #AtoZChallenge ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Friday 8 April 2016


honest
Source: Pablo

As I hold you tight
Take me on a voyage and
Make me your favorite passage
Of love and romance
Of hidden pleasures by
Creating that grandiose and genuine effort
With your noble intentions
Of staying close
Near my soul and
Not my body
As I lose my fears
Without bending any rules
Before our marriage

This post is written as a part of A to Z Challenge held annually in April.

Categories: ,

3 comments:

  1. no rule bending before marriage, huh? ;-) Good one!

    Cheers!
    Modern Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..that's so sweet and genuine. Loved it!
    Pls visit to read Army Wife Tales at
    Tale Of Two Tomatoes
    Also, to take a look at 26 lip-smacking Chicken Recipes at Something's Cooking

    ReplyDelete