- PonderingTwo Refresh Your Wardrobe With Awesome Collection Only At Jabong.Com ~ Pondering Two The title of your home page

Saturday 30 April 2016


The summers are here and it is time to shed those heavy clothes which are heat magnets and purchase some cool and breezy clothes. But stepping outside in Mumbai weather in the fag end of April where the summer is at its peak is simply an option I would not like. So I had only another option left and that is to go online.

I have been a regular online customer for buying clothes and accessories for almost four years now. I now know the various range and type of products available at my go-to online shopping website. In search of something new and fresh, I went to the Jabong App and I was happily surprised with plenty of new varieties and collection along with different offers.



The Jabong App welcomed me with simple user interface which is easy to browse and good on eyes when browsing from my smartphone. The Jabong app has collections of clothes and accessories for Men, Women and Children. The app is completely free from any glitches, loaded with offers yet doesn't come across as too bulky and also loads the pages instantly. I loved the seamless browsing for the products and did not find even a single product with any information missing. This is commendable as I have experienced many apps listing products with lack of information. Overall, I loved the entire shopping experience using the Jabong app.



In the collection segment which Jabong seems to be focusing on, I had my eyes on two and they are:

1) The Only Spring Summer 2016 Collection and
2) Alia Bhatt for Jabong

The ONLY Spring Summer 2016 collection is fresh, trendy and colorful. From maxi dresses to shorts, from off-shoulder tops to colourful shorts, from shaded jeans to shrugs, the brand has got it all covered in its Spring Summer collection. Here are some of my favourites from the Only Spring Summer Collection.



The summer time is the time where we can experiment with looks and the above off-shoulder top along with denim as well as casual jacket looks beautiful in summers. 



But there are some people who like to wear some light clothes in summers and the above maxi dress, loose top and shorts are the ones to go for. I loved all four especially the colourful shorts which can be worn for an evening stroll.


The above picture has a maxi dress, a sleeveless top, a shrug and a top. I liked all four especially the maxi dress which can be worn at evenings. In fact, I have already placed an order for the maxi dress for my wife and after telling her about it, she is all smiles and eagerly expecting the delivery. 

We all love to dress like stars and when you have the young and peppy Alia Bhatt collection, you simply cannot miss having one for you from the awesome collection. The collection is colourful and targeted at all those who likes to wear classy and trendy clothes. I loved the entire collection but here are some of my favourites and choosing one of them is a real task.


The black top and the two colourful and spunky shirts are very beautiful and will definitely look good.


The no button jackets and the white top will look classy and the beautiful part is that it can be paired with any pair of clothing and will still bring out the class and elegance from your clothing.


And last but not the least, I loved both the dresses which is suitable either for mornings or evenings and for any casual occasion. 

To tell you frankly, this is just the tip of an awesome collection Jabong has for us. With irresistible offers, awesome collection which gets even better by the day and seamless shopping experience, the Jabong app is where the future of shopping belongs.  


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment